• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

In Another World...The Results!

In Another World... 12/30/19 LAST CALL!

I lost the nosewheel for the Horrible Heinkel model. OOPS!
I enjoyed the dickens out of IAW! Lets do it again in the coming New Year!

The artwork is fabulous Ian, I just could never get excited about anything to build. I tried building some Warhammer 40K Necrons and actually assembled them while I was up in Lititz PA back in March. Had 4 or 5 figures built but never felt like finishing them.

Good luck to all those that entered and finished!
Great_Job.gif

Ian, if you ever have any prints of your aircraft for sale I would be interested in obtaining them from you. It seems I saw some art for an Me-109 in flight and some other art you were working on of an Me-110 crash landed. (I might be remembering wrong) Let me know and thanks for your excellent artwork!

I lost the nosewheel for the Horrible Heinkel model. OOPS!
I enjoyed the dickens out of IAW! Lets do it again in the coming New Year!

I agree as well. I have the F-14 complete after working on the final touches all day. Will post the images tomorrow!

In Another World... LAST CALL!

Okay, this is it! We're in the final hours, so any completion posted with a 2019 date can slide in. Please be sure to post ONE or TWO photos and a link to the build thread in the Eligible Completions thread.

https://modelersalliance.org/forum/in-another-world/154944-in-another-world-prize-eligible-completions

The panel will select the winners and we'll post the results by the weekend. Thanks to all who participated, it's been a ton of fun!

:drinks

In Another World... The Results!

The results are in, I'll post them tonight. B)

And the winner of the Ian Hill print, as chosen by our panel, Luiz Barroso!

h9423c23.jpg

Winner of the $75.00 gift certificate to Lots Of Models, Terry Barrow!

hdc641c1.jpg

We have eleven entries and eleven prizes, so all of you who finished and posted as eligible, please PM me your mailing address and we'll get your prize sent.

A laurel and hardy handshake to our panel, Ian Hill, Bob aka Moon Puppy Britt, Warren Joyce and the fine folks at Lots Of Models for making this a cool campaign. :notworthy

Thanks again to all who built something, it was a hoot!

Congratulations Luiz, Terry and all winners. Good finish guys!!

Congratulations to Luiz and Terry in particular and all the prize winners! Great job on all the entries whether prize eligible or not!!

Thanks to Mike whose idea this was and for his efforts throughout the project!

Thanks to MP and Warren and to Lots of Models for the prizes and support.

Great campaign! I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to more like it!

Bob

Congratulations to all who built something for this campaign, to Mike for organizing it, to Luiz for coming first and everyone else who participated one way or the other.

:notworthy

Laurence

Congrats All Around and to LUIZ and TERRY!! :good:

Thanks Mike for pulling this together it was soooo much fun. Can't wait for "In Another World 2" ;)
:v

(y) Cogratulations to everyone who entered!
Luiz, I am picking up your print this afternoon from the printer and I will be posting it tomorrow morning.

Just so you all know, i messaged Luiz and he would rather a plane print than a scifi, so I will be sending him an aircraft rather than a spacecraft :laugh: He just doesn't which plane yet - like a lucky dip! ;)

A fun campaign which we should do again.
Ian.

(y) Cogratulations to everyone who entered!
Luiz, I am picking up your print this afternoon from the printer and I will be posting it tomorrow morning.

Just so you all know, i messaged Luiz and he would rather a plane print than a scifi, so I will be sending him an aircraft rather than a spacecraft :laugh: He just doesn't which plane yet - like a lucky dip! ;)

A fun campaign which we should do again.
Ian.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss my friend!!!!! :yipee

Luiz.

Back