• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IAR 81C

Outstanding Chuck, you got a lot of parts laying about, that just begs for a base to stage everything, you got something in mind?

Just brilliant Chukw :notworthy ... One of the best works that were posted here...an authentic work of art...fabulous!

Best!

Luiz

Very nice Chuck . Lots of detail work (y) (y) (y)

I can't recall an antenna wire ever done correctly before. In any plastic scale :woohoo:

Cheers, Christian B)

Chuck
I too join in the chorus :notworthy (y) :notworthy :v :dance :drinks of well earned praise, for your latest accomplishment.
The style and depth of your reports is a masters class of building and improving any model.

With your admissions of "oopsees" and do keep me in stitches and give me hope for my future, cause
"if it can happen toChuck " then I'm gonna be OK-eventually :good:

So once again, THANK YOU

Work of art indeed! MASTERPIECE!!!!! :ro: :ro: :ro:

Thank You for sharing new techniques! :drinks

All the best!!!
Dusan.

Oh wow, that looks amazing Chuck! I feel your pain on the windscreen. Nice save though.

Only you could make an ugly plane look so beautiful. Looks like you and I are tied again.

Okay I guess all the wqords have been taken. Another odyssey in modeling is complete and an awe inspiring tale told. WOW doesnt begin to sum it up. Now to watch and wonder what will you do next.????

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

More fantastic works of art from you (the IAR 81 as well as the girls). :D

The tiny detail bits are nice but the part of the model that I really enjoy looking at the most is the expertly done weathering, it looks so realistic but at the same time not overdone. :notworthy

Matrixone

45.gif
45.gif
46.gif
46.gif
46.gif
45.gif
yep it sure is something to drool over.
That was one adventure, Chuk. Thank you.

There's the Crack of the bat and, ... it's deep .... and it's OUT of here!
Nicely done. Always a treat!
Thanks for taking us on this international trip!

Cheers,

Bill :notworthy (y)

Back