• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I wasn't completely lazy in hibernation

Leopard2

Here are a cpl models I did as review. One is the ICM 1/72 PaK 36 with 32 parts and the biggest part was still smaller then a penny and the other is Bronco's 1/35 ZTZ-99A1 with workable tracks.

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_04121.jpg

IMG_04131.jpg

IMG_04141.jpg

I like the ZTZ-99A. I am currently building the HB ZTZ-99B, it is about half way done. They are nice kits, what did you think of the 99A?

Overall its a great kit. The fit is fantastic with a little exception. Nice detail, no visible injector marks but it had a cpl issues. One being that the P/E straps for the fuel barrels are completely wrong and I had to open the holes for the commander vision blocks a little. And a jig for the tracks would have been nice, I made my own. I really love the tracks. There are over 650 parts just in the tracks. Besides that they are a pain in the ..... to clean up they just go together like the real thing and they do actually work if you do it right and don't use liquid cement. I am definitely getting me some for my Leopards, Marder and PzH 2000 since they are only $18 a set.

Back