• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I know what I will do.

:laugh: :laugh:

I dont think I want a drink anymore.
Mike, you just have to find something that makes you go hmmmm. I struggled with this since it got here and all of a sudden the well is almost done in 3 or so days. It will come. Maybe just adding handles and the mechanism for the pump might do it.
James

Okay, I've had some pics sent of various statues, wells ect and under peer pressure :laugh: I have aged my horses head a bit more. So please tell me what you think. Over done?? I did a wash and then polished the nose.

well1_1_20101210_1152251475.jpg

well2_2_20101210_1690392596.jpg

well3_3_20101210_1893022540.jpg

The well is finished if everyone feels the oxidization is okay.
James

I like it, James!! What are you planning to use the rest of the horse for?? Might make a good trophy!! :D

I like it, James!! What are you planning to use the rest of the horse for?? Might make a good trophy!! :D

Maybe I should make fertilizer dispenser beside it?? One stop shopping, gardening and drinks while you wait :hmmm :laugh: :laugh:

James

You know, you could make one of those vignettes where it's part of a scene, use the back half of the horse and get one of the new Farm Cart kits? :hmmm

Well I'm out

Was thinking i might be able to squeeze in but no I dont think so. Trying a new technique found in the newest Military Modeler and it didnt pan out for me this time.

DSC02387.JPG

DSC02386.JPG

DSC02385.JPG

So my well will have to continue sitting on the shelf until I find something to put it on.
James

Re: Well I'm out

Which volume of MM did you see the new technique in James ? Id love to read it

The face looks great to me (y)

Its the newest one Andy. Just got it a couple of days ago. As for the face, its the eyes again. Rest looks a bit off, but after a looking at it with new eyes this morning its so so. But I wont get this finished anyways. Hand starts numbing up after a hour. Thats life :)

James, that face looks good from here! The horse's head and well are worth the ribbon, that bronze looks lifelike! Hoping your hand wakes up!!! (y)

I think that looks great, James! The skin tones do seem a bit yellowish compared to your Canuckish mitt, but we'll just call him Tanner. Hmm- I think I can still add a handle to my well- yoink!

;D
chuk

Back