• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I dood it again!

Well, I probably shouldn't have gone on that road trip with my aunt BUT, I couldn't very well leave her hangin' when I could help out. Hell, if it were anyone else I'd have said nope. But, Aunt Cindy is too good to me & I'd bend over backwards for her.
I found out she asked alot of other people before asking me :huh: SO, I posted on her Facebook page about yeah, don't trip about my back hurtin' & all. I woulda just sat at home in pain... Glad to have helped ya!!

I see I haven't updated this lately. :blush: Back is still botherin' me but it's feeling better. Still aint seen my Dr. yet :huh: Was s'poseta see her the 17th but, the office called & rescheduled it to the 24th. Well, they called again a few days ago changing it to the 6th of Oct! :unsure: :bang head :bang head I need to get my pain pills refilled every month & this was to be a follow up for my visit to the ER not too long ago... At least I got a script from the ER for pain pills & just had them filled yesterday so, I'm good until I see the Dr.
I may do another ER visit before I go to Reno tho this weekend. Going up for "Street Vibrations" For those who don't know, it's a motorcycle show like "Hot August Nights" but, instead of classic cars, it's motor cycles!! :drinks

Well, the Reno trip went alright, Too bad I was in pain the whole time but, I didn't come home broke as usual!! :blink :bang head Went up with $50 came back with $100. Had a few machines that did good for a bit then ran cold. I think at one time, I had $350 in my pocket. That was Sat mornin' and I couldn't get a good machine so, ended up putting most of it back :bang head :bang head

Anyways, 2pm sat was the slot tournament. I signed up & got a T-shirt & didn't do too good. Had like 7,550 points & then someone came along & hit for 11,000 :facepalm Oh well, I tried!!

Although my back bothered me, I ventured outside to check out the scene & man, there were alot of nice bikes there!!Lots of custom jobs, chrome & I tried to get pics of the great looking paint jobs! 1 in particular was a Green metallic flake with "Ghost Flames" another was of a young gal's face with blowing hair flowing wildly in all directions. Another bike was painted a Metallic Green with flames & small white skulls in the flames.

I didn't wander too far since it was hard on my back. Went 3 blocks down & checked out the side streets which were full of merchants' booths, food courts & such. I took more than my set dosage of pain pills that's for sure!!
While walking past "Corbin's custom bikes" booth, I was too busy checkin' out the bikini top girl with the Daisy Dukes on & ran into someone I aint seen in years! I mean, Literally ran into him. I heard his voice & it was near by. No mistaking it.So I started to look around & BAM!! We collide & his started to apologize & I squared off with him & said Yeah yeah Let you tell it ya big Sissy!! And everyone within ear shot turned & looked, others started backing away since my friend is a tiny little guy. All of 5' 18" and 250 lbs. & I'm 5'8" pushin' 210 lbs. Plus, he was Flyin' Colors & the SGT at Arms for his Chapter Anyways, him & his ol' lady realised who I was both of them hugged me tight!! We all had a good laff. 2 of his club members were behind him & ready to pounce on me so, Digger calmed them down & told them we're old friends They just shook their heads & walked away.
Digger & I go back a loong ways (about 1982-83) So, we grabbed some shade & a few beers & kicked it for a spell. Aint seen him since the Helmet Law Rally in Sacramento,Cain 1990-91!!
That was the highlight of my trip to Reno.

Hopefully I'll get to see my Dr on the 6th of OCT. They rescheduled on me twice already!! :vmad :bat

I forgot to add the pics... :blush: :blush: :blush: :facepalm
he84d9ae.JPG

h7cd5772.JPG

hd9f7590.JPG

h6c33782.JPG

I took a bunch of pics but, only a few were on the camera. Just realised I need to reformat the dang thing again!! :bang head :bang head
Anyways, Back's still givin' me fits & I may go back to the hospital before the weekend...

Made it thru da weekend w/out going to the hospital! (y) Got a Dr's appt to go to in a lil bit so, hopefully things'll start workin' out & going my way :hmmm She's had time to review the Physical Terrorists reports & I'm hoping I was approved for the TENS machine... woulda like having it on my trip to Reno tho :bang head

Hope your back starts feeling better. Believe me when I say, I know how your feeling.
I was helping my church clean up one day an I picked up a wooden pallet to throw it away. When I threw it, I felt a stab in my right side and my back was done.
Long story short after months of limping around and dr's visits: bulged disk that was pressing against my sciatic nerve and I have disk degeneration disease.
I feel your pain brother!!!

Tim

Sorry to hear that I have pinched nerve main one (Sciatic)but the Good Man Has fived it at present ... although ... if I stand too long my leg goes numb ... So I must sit some during work ... :woohoo: That doesn't really bother to much ... :ro: :dude

My problem nowadays is sometimes my right leg aches and many right big toe is numb. Go figure.
I got a epidural shot in the spine many, many years ago and it did wonders.
It's funny though, when my back does flare up, I walk with my upper body leaned over to the left.
My wife thinks it looks weird!

Tim

Change the pocket you have your wallet in ... my right leg was the same way spent 3 weeks in traction then after all the shots & stuff the Doc had me move my wallet to my left pocket ... :ro: :dude it hasn't flared up much since ... :woohoo: Go Figure ... :ro: :dude

Huh!, I'll try that.
Thanks

Tim

PS I am left handed though, so thats gonna have to get some getting used to.

Hope your back starts feeling better. Believe me when I say, I know how your feeling.
I was helping my church clean up one day an I picked up a wooden pallet to throw it away. When I threw it, I felt a stab in my right side and my back was done.
Long story short after months of limping around and dr's visits: bulged disk that was pressing against my sciatic nerve and I have disk degeneration disease.
I feel your pain brother!!!

Tim

Yeah, thanks Tim :drinks There's some degeneration & arthritis in there. It aint no fun that's for dang sure!!

Ok, just got back from seein' my Dr and she's putting in a request for an MRI to be done. B) :frantic She also asked how the TENS machine was working out & I laughed & said I aint got it yet! LOL So, will call the Physical terrorists tomorrow & find out about it

good Luck With them Physical Terrorists .... :woohoo:

Already did that a couple months ago. They put in a request for a TENS machine, which my DR ok'd and I should have gotten it by now -according to my Dr. I just need to get ahold of the PT dept. to find out what's going on & why I haven't gotten it yet.

Back