• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

How about a OOB?

Ok...so I realize Jeff's (ausf) idea didn't fly with this one specifically, but as spring break and or summer draws closer, a 24 hour common build sounds pretty appealing to me...might that ever be a possibility Jeff?

Okay so this is ready to go? I'm not all that thrilled with a 24-hour build; especially since I don't necessarily have 24 hours in a row to complete something. Still, I should be cracking open my Phantom very soon.

Mark--

It's been going on...it isn't a 24 hour build ;) I just have my hopes up to try one out. If you have an OOB build you want to try-- post a new topic here:

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/out-of-the-box

You have until Jan of 2015 to finish ;)

Thanks Jeeves. I do have a Thread started for my OOB build; I'm doing an Iranian Phantom II. Once I get finished with a couple more models I'll be starting it up. Stay tuned.... :good:

Can I join with an OOB build of mine? I legitimately build it last year entirely within the campaign timeframe, but I didn't know of this forum at that time.

I swear on my airbrush it would be a legit entry.

Can I join with an OOB build of mine? I legitimately build it last year entirely within the campaign timeframe, but I didn't know of this forum at that time.

I swear on my airbrush it would be a legit entry.

:evil: Hey cool,Scrodes is giving away his airbrush! :D

No,it isn't a legit entry,sorry Scrodes.
You need to have a start picture with Time Stamp (on the Modelers' Alliance Home Page you will find the current time if you scroll down) so you can claim your ribbon.

BUT,...if you like to,you can start a NEW build,this Campaign ends Januari 31 2015,so you still have time to do one,and earn the OOB Ribbon.

Gr,Ron.

Sadly not with the Mosquito still on the bench and Christmas looming.

Oh well. My Buffalo and Irving shall remain mine alone.

Back