• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Heuschrecke ( grasshopper)

what a spectacular and top notch work this is! you really can be proud rob!

i smell a gold medal when this one goes to a model contest! or best of show!

Thanks all for the wonderful feedback, sorry for not responding sooner. I kinda put this guy on hold, along with others. No motivation to build or paint.

I hope to have this done by the end of Feb and will take it to a show at the end of March.

I'll be sure to post finished pics when I get around to working on it again.

Rob
www.scratchmod.com

Sorry for the missing pics, seams photobucket decided to empty two of my albums,several hundred pics gone in a flash :angry: I've been busy this past week trying to recover them.

I did manage to finish off the Hueschrecke this weekend. I kinda lost interest in the model so it sat there on the shelf staring down at me.She's done now although I could have done more to it I happy with the way it is.
Here are some pics of the completed model on a base.

finishedHueschrecke012.jpg

finishedHueschrecke009.jpg

finishedHueschrecke015.jpg

finishedHueschrecke025.jpg

There are more pics on my site if you need to see more. Tanks for looking and sorry it took soooo long to finish this model.
http://site.scratchmod.com/Showcase.php

Rob
www.scratchmod.com

Hi Rob.

I really like the diffrent look of the factory floor paint jobs, and your is great. All the diffrent tones and shades of bare metal are fantastic. And it is just enough diffrent from a destroyed, burnt out hulk to really look nice and cool.

P.S. If photo bucket is giving you problems, I hope you know that we have our own image hosting here on T&T. You don't need to go anywhere but here for that stuff :)

Gary B)

I couldn't see the early pics either, but the new ones look great.
Thanks for sharing. I did get to the other site too.
Wow.
Shawn

Back