• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello to all

I don't really know why I am attracted to Japanese aircraft. I guess it is the mystique of them. As for Soviet armor; as a kid I loved WW2. One year the family got a VCR. With that contraption I got a tape "Why we Fight" and on the film was a scene of red army infantry charging across a snow covered field with T34s... I was hooked$
Growing up as a kid my Dad was very anti Japanese. He served 31/2 yrs. in the Pacific. All of our aircraft were supposedly so much better than the Japanese. Latter I learned about how good some of them really were. And like you the mystic of their aircraft. When it comes to armor, I like the Germans the best. Gary S. XLV MMXX

Hey John, glad to see you signed up & sorry for the dee-lay in answering!

I noted via an FB post that John was in SC plus kinda near us, so thinker he might enjoy the group!

it’s a great place John, friendly folks and a great resource!!

Welcome, Jon! This is a great website and most of us are sorta friendly.

Just remember that

:nopics:

So show us what you got!

Back