• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hasegawa 1/48 Hurricane IIC

It is already well cured. I tried already to adjust when I glued it together. When I saw that it doesn't fir right I just tossed it back in the box and let it sit there for over a week. Fortunately I got this kit for free and I have another Hurricane I check sometime and see how that fit goes. I think the whole problem is a progression of not so good fits starting with the upper and lower wing.

Thats about as far as I got with my one before tossing the whole thing back in the box.. The fit wasn't as bad as yours but trying to smooth the fuselage/wing on the underside without destroying the fabric 'curve' was beyond me so I doubt it will ever see the light of day again

That's what it sort of looks like to me Joe. Shame ...I would expect that form an Airfix or Frog, not from the mighty pricey Hasegawas :sick:

Good luck on the other one, Christian B)

This is not the first Hasegawa kit I had severe fit issues with. A few years back a buddy of mine and me wanted to do a small Tornado GB with 1/72 Hasegawa Tornados. It ended up in disaster as well due to to cockpit tub not fitting at all. I think I keep my hands of Hasegawa for a while until I get hit by another attack of insanity.

Joe

Back