• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"GUNS GUNS GUNS" ARTILLERY CAMPAIGN

I moved this thread into "Sceduled Campaigns". This will start August 1st and run until July 31st 2013.

Terry B)

:yipee Been waiting on a GB campaign like this , count me in with a AFV Club US 3 inch Gun M5 on carriage

M6 AT Gun !!!!

testpattern.gif

I'm in !!!

I was a sergeant (wachtmeester) in the artillery for some years, working with the M-109 and M-110, so I can't miss this one!

Not sure what to build yet, but I'll figure it out!!

Erik

Eric welcome my artillery brother (y)
I was an Bomadeur in fire control on the G5 and MRL
the best thing about the artillery is they know that the wheel has been found out unlike those groundpounding infintry men that walk everywhere :rotf

GUNNERS UNITE

Where i post my finnished build? :coolio

P1090562.JPG

i set a record for me in fast building with this one, i needed it because i have some campaigns closing in on me that i feel i'm not going to make the deadline, well maybe i throw in another gun later it was a fun build.
//Mats

Dang I new I missed something.

B)

Ill buy mine in Oct but I cant guarantee what it will be now. There are so many choices and so many voices... :unsure: :unsure:

Back