• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"GUNS GUNS GUNS" ARTILLERY CAMPAIGN

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
There have been several suggestions for campaigns that deal with artillery lately. How about we combine them into one big blast. Lets make one all inclusive campaign that would have all types of guns. This would include: towed, self-propelled, howitzer, anti-tank, anti-air, rockets, etc. if it lobs a shell or even a rock it's in. Any time period and make it a year long campaign starting in September.

How bout it???

Terry B)

ww1coast.jpg

Iron Mike has made so many comments I take it he is in :idonno . MrT and Mats is in. Sure we can bully Moon Puppy into this one :yipee. How many more do we need?

This topic has been talked back and forth enough that I think we can just go with it. The build will pick up enough builders as we go.

Terry B)

This topic has been talked back and forth enough that I think we can just go with it. The build will pick up enough builders as we go.

Terry B)

Ah I can kiss ya open mouth Terry - Will leave it to your wife to do though :geek

Back