• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"GUNS GUNS GUNS" ARTILLERY CAMPAIGN

I have two of the stand alone Tamiya 25 pounder gun/howitzer kits.

Unfortunately I already cemented the ends (not the tops) onto the ammo boxes. The parts of the figures are off the parts trees too because I'm going to modify them for use in summer 1944 Normandy.

I guess I'll have to get one of the Quad Gun Tractor/25 pounder combo kits so I can join this build. Maybe I can get one in December.

It's nice to see some other Allied arty becoming available in styrene.

Cheers

As long as the kit is unbuilt and you post the appropriate pictures of unbuilt kit and timeline, you're in. (y)

As long as the kit is unbuilt and you post the appropriate pictures of unbuilt kit and timeline, you're in. (y)

Thank you! Thank Yoo! THANK YOU!

Great, I'll get a newspaper and get a photo of it and the kit very soon. This will be a fantastic incentive to actually get beyond the planning stage of this project.

Cheers from Peter

Back