• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Gulf War Bradley

Bob, I've been following along on this and I'm quite stunned at how this went together. Every time I think you are done, you improve it that much more. This is what separates the masters from guys like me. Keep going man, I'm watching this one closely.

Thanks Mark but I'm just taking direction from a Master. :good:

Lighter color and also darker on some of the panels for variation.
h35ad330.jpg

haa95dd5.jpg

h8356cfd.jpg

h7eb8fd2.jpg

What's next folks? :soldier

Dude you should be entering that in a contest somewhere

Not hardly Bruce, this will never see the light of day. Just getting my chops in on this sand color.

Started working on the tracks for the earlier Bradley, may have figured out a trick for Friuls. I used .3mm brass rod instead of .5 they suggest. Gives it more play and they just drop right in. These tracks have a bolt head that covers the open end so just glue that in place and the pivot point is secure.

Talking about the size of this earlier. Here it is next to the Sherman.

h1e03492.jpg

h0606c5a.jpg

Wonder if that Bushmaster would penetrate a Sherman.

got some better pictures this time.

h72b3253.jpg

hee6a03f.jpg

h50b4ddc.jpg

h133f25b.jpg

h2fa10d2.jpg

hc42e3a5.jpg

I think i know what you meant John, does it look like it? The turret was one spot I worked on, the tiles for the reactive armor stuff for example.

Nice work Chief! (y)
Lots of work there.
I think you nailed it. (no nail gun emoticon :pp )

Cheers,

Bill

Turret is looking great - now do the same thing to the hull, then give is a seal and another pin wash with streaking...(The kind you do with your clothes on.)

Use a dusty buff color for the pin wash with streaking from the nooks and crannies onto angled surfaces - go slow and build it up in layers, very faint, but as you increase the layers it will give depth - go to far and it will look like accident in flour factory - so go slow - did I say go slow? :zen

Hair dryer is your friend here.

Back