• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Goodbye Guusje

reconron

With a heavy heart I got to tell you about the passing away of our pet cat Guusje.
The poor little fellow got seizures and the medication for that just didn't work.
The seizures got worse and worse,and we just didn't want him to suffer anymore,
so we had to do the right thing,and let him put to sleep by a veterinarian...sure wasn't easy. :(

He was 18 years old,and ok that's a long time for a cat,but if he was in better health we sure wanted to have him to be around us for way longer then that.

Guusje.jpg

It's really hard to lose one of the family Ron. :(
I figure you owe it to them after so many years of loving companionship.

Rest now Guusje

Tony lee

I am so sorry to hear that Ron. I know how it feels, believe me. They become a part of the family, a part of your life. It's a good thing you did for him putting him out of his misery. It never is easy. He'll be waiting for you on the other side though.

Rest in peace Guusje.

You were good to your cat to the very end- I know full well how hard that is. To Guusje!

So sorry to read this Ron, like Chuck said, we know all too well what you're going through.

We spoil ours to make up for the ones who can't be spoiled. :mpup

Thoughts and prayers to you and Anja, Ron! I lost two of my best friends last year, still empty places in the shop and my heart. It's hard to say goodbye, but harder to watch them suffer.

To Guusje! :drinks

I'm sorry Ron! :(
Lost somebody of our family it's never easy, but let them suffering it's worst.
Be sure Guusje now purr in paradise. Maybe in the fathers lap? ;)
And will be waiting and watching over you and yours.

Rest well Guusje!

To Guusje :drinks

Real sorry about that,18 years is a good run for a cat,but one is never really prepared for loosing a family pet,our previous cat lasted 17 1/2 years.

Sorry Ron , loosin pets is hard , real sad .
I've lost my share of pets and gettin over it isn't easy , hang in there !!!

Veel sterkte Ron & Anja! He had a good life with you and you did the right thing.
Slaap goed Guusje

I really do feel for you. Words are no much use at a time like this but I do want to extend my condolences to you and your family.

Hey Ron,

Sorry to hear your news. Its always hard to loose a pet, especially when they've been with you so long!

Looks like he had a good home from the picture!

Hi Ron,

I know how you feel, we lost some dear pets too.
It leaves a hole in your heart.
But you made the right decision, dont let you little friend suffer.

Willem

Back