• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Good luck Bob Letterman

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Got an email from Susan today that Dad has ruptured a disk and will be having surgery tomorrow. Put the Lettermans on your prayer list and send some positive vibes to them.
Get well soon Dad!:mpup

Last edited:
Bob, ya gotta learn to slow down.....you aren't 20 anymore. Hell, none of us are for that matter..... :LOL:

Here's to a speedy recovery. :Drinks:

Just got email from Susan
Hi
Bob is in recovery and the operation went fine according to the dr. Dr. Says he will be in the hospital for another 2 to 4 days and will probably have to have some Physical Therapy since he has laid on his back for 13 days. I am just so happy he is ok and made it thru the operation. I will let you know what’s going on. Thank everybody for their thoughts and prayers. We both really appreciate it.

Love ya
Susan

Great news huh?! I'll bet he'll give them folks in PT a run for their money. 💪

Shall we pool our resources and send Bob & Susan some smaller, easier to hoist, bottles of vino?
Great news!

Back