• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Finished Sturm-Infanteriegeschutz 33 auf Pz III

Re:WIP 15cm Sturm-Infanteriegeschutz 33 auf Pz III

mmmmm, Frosty! Looking good, Tony! :ro:

If it were early winter in Stalingrad would it look like this?
100_0495.jpg

100_0493.jpg

100_0494.jpg

100_0492.jpg

100_0496.jpg

If not I guess I could pick another town. :laugh:
Tony Lee

I don't know what it's suppose to look like but it's lookin' dang skippy their Tony. I love the worn off effect of the whitewash.

Thanks Pup. I hoped to put in a solid day tomorrow but with the NFL playoff games both on I might fall a little short of my goal. :(

We'll see my friend
Tony Lee

Nice ... nice!!!! ... just for my taste, add some vertical higly diluted strokes (datk earth) here and there and you´ve got it!

Very nice, Tony! It looks frozen !!!Do you will put it on a snowed terrain?

Darío

Hi Tony, So this is where you hangout! Great looking build, the whitewash looks terrific :woohoo: Was this a hairspray job?? Can'nt wait to see the tracks on this.

Randy

Jose,Dario,Randy and Stitch, appreciate the kind words and the interest.

Dario I thought it might need some sort of winter looking base to take the finished photo on but for a permanent base I just don't have the display room for one.

Yeah Randy I hang around here a lot but like a bad habit you're liable to run across me just about anywhere trying to learn the different techniques of the hobby. :laugh:
I needed a winter camo for my collection and I jumped right in the middle of one and the hair spray seemed to be the best way to go about it.

Still more work to do but those football games are going to get in the way today. :)

Have a good one and i'll see ya later folks
Tony Lee

I'm loving that finish Tony, maybe it could be set in Omaha?

I really like the added brown to the scheme, coming along nicely, Tony!
:ro:

Looking pretty damn sweet. Love the winter camo!!!! While I have been watching this build, I dragged it out of my stash and am trying hard not to start it lol. Got enough projects going on.
I haven't done much during the playoff games, been glued to the tv
Steve

Me too Steve, so many to do. I can't wait to see it finished myself.
Thanks Cam and i'm doing my best. :)

Tony Lee

Hi Tony, Those "duckbill" tracks make a tank look toally different, this is really coming together :)

Randy

They sure do Randy. This is the first set i've ever seen and it really surprised me how much it changed the appearance. That's why i'm getting excited about finishing it now.

Tony Lee

Nice build and paint Tony , looks real to me , the tracks came out nice also , overall beauty !!!

Back