• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Fiat CR.42 plus photo etch.

Very nice effort, Chris! The subject is interesting, the execution is spot on and the result is EXCELLENT, as usual! What's next on the bench?? :D

Hi Mike and thank you for your response. Just when I was starting to think that Fernao was the only one not asleep ! (y)

Now I'm off to build a B-25H in the bomber build. I should be there for a good while now.

Cheers, Christian B)

Hello everyone. It's finally time to post the final updates.

This picture is of the final filter after it was applied. Toned down the dirt and pulled the other colors together.

after005.jpg

Now the final stretch of adding details that were guaranteed destruction if added too soon .
At this point the engine was assembled for the final time and hung. The lower half of the landing gear and bomb shackles were built and installed.

andthen011-1.jpg

Of course every pilot will want a rear view mirror.

andthen012.jpg

Some position light,cable braces and machine guns....

andthen015.jpg

Of course if a radial engine was not leaking oil it would certainly be out of it.

andthen016.jpg

So, this brings us to some family mugshots.

andthen007.jpg

andthen006.jpg

Now, I'm parking it in the hanger before something else happens to it.

Thanks for looking. I hope you enjoy ! See you in the bomber build.

Chris, sorry I missed this, can't imagine how I did...:idonno

Really turned out nice, a little dusty, little dirty and a little aircraft. Guess this is going to the top of the shelf?

Thanks Bob,
I think everyone has been very busy somewhere or another these last couple of weeks. Hope it's in a good way.
Right now I'll just park it somewhere safe to keep all those pesky little parts from popping off. Anyhow, there is not a Hungarian department yet.

Have a good time walking amongst the Yankees. No barbecue there so stock up before going.

Cheers, Christian B)

Ahh, but I have as great appreciation of Crab as I do BBQ, besides, I come through Lexington NC on the way home... B)

Back