• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Falke 'Modified' WIP Completed!!

Falke 'Modified' WIP

Below is the painted pod without the engines mounted. The skull decal was a big issue. I had to slice the upper decal portion in sections to get the decal to fit and sit properly over the dome of the cockpit, properly. I was not 100% satisfied with the quality of the decals. Many got messed up or did not site right. :

Falke 'Modified' WIP

Here is the almost completed Falke I have 'moded'. Just a little more touch-up here and there. Wonder if it needs a coat of dullcoat? Hope you guys like the results. Now I can begin to concentrate on another truck diorama.

Falke 'Modified' WIP

That's awesome Charles! I like the finish on it as it is. Wouldn't touch a thing. :notworthy

I'm with Bob on this one Charles....looks very metal this way. Can't wait to see the next truck Dio either...

h5a41c46.gif

I am a Ma.K fan. The mods on the Falke show great creativity and execution. Nice going it really looks great.
Jager

Back