• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Face It Too... Eleven guys and now ten subjects...

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
Any vehicle with a painted on face made to look like the vehicle is an animal. For this round, started builds less than 76% done may be allowed (if we get enough interest).

Regards,

Re: Face It Too...

The only thing I've got that's close right now is the Great Wall TBD with the torpedo head that I could paint a face on ;). Or maybe the Eduard P-38...hmmm...

Face It was fun, might do that again since I was torn on which face to use the first go around.

Bump! If this campaign is you cup of tea now is the time to get on board. Are you in or out?

Hey Saul and others!!

is it possible to "mingle" these two together:
https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/suggestions/120272-face-it-2

So that sharkmouths would be okay to? I'll do a Dominican Stang in 1/32 if shelf queens are okay :)

All the best,
Mikkel

A sharkmouth does make a face so it is part of the Face It Again campaign.

Regards,

Me to!
But, let's take caution to do not start many campaings at same time... :evil:

The features are intended to make the vehicle look like a live creature... Korean War Shermans with tigers is an example, the Tiger tank with the muzzle brake painted as a snake, another, a StuG with the topfblende painted like a mammoth, sharkmouth on aircraft, and so on.

There is a P-47 with a cat's mouth...

P-47fatcatzoom.jpg

Regards,

So far, seven have shown interest (OK, eight if I remember to count myself):

Sherman 18 - M46
Jeeves - TBD
SA Dave Tigermeet something
James - ?
Iron Mike - ?
Mikkel - Dominican sharkmouth if less than 76%?
Arturius - ?

SA Dave, Tiger Meet markings usually are fine, do you have a photo of the subject?

Mikkel, please post an image to see how far you have gone with the 1/32nd scale kit.

James, Iron Mike, and Arturius, need some ideas? I got LOADS of images to help.

Myself, I will pick up the P-400 again (the twin engine Havocs need a bit more tweaking than the Airacobra). Click the link to see how far I got.

Regards,

Back