• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

F-84G THUNDERJET "THE BIRD HAS FLOWN"

F-84G THUNDERJET "LET THE DECALS BEGIN"

Thats the scheme I did years ago. Love it. So snazzy and bright. Nice (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

That's a classic devil may care scheme, almost like the WWI flamboyance of colors and designs.

Can't see any carrier film Terry, well done! Future overcoat?

Looking hot Terry (y)

Thanks Phil!

Here's a little more.

DSC00682.JPG

Terry B)

That is looking fantastic! I did that same scheme on a 1/72 scale Tamiya F-84 and the decals had broken up on me, making this twice as hard to complete. Not only that, but there are sections missing from some places as well. Yours looks far and away much better than anything I've done. That's why you're the Master! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y)

Thanks Ian!

Here is last nights progress. Almost there!

DSC00683.JPG

DSC00684.JPG

Terry B)

Oh man, that is just brilliant! I wish mine could have turned out that good! Extremely well done Terry!

awesome. watching you guys build this stuff so good makes me want quit work and practice ... LOL

great stuff!

Thanks guys! It's just what came in the box.

:laugh:

Of course, what you've done, Terry, is get me to move-up-a-gear on my F-86... Like you said a wee while back, your plank-wing needs top-cover :pilot

Ian

Of course, what you've done, Terry, is get me to move-up-a-gear on my F-86... Like you said a wee while back, your plank-wing needs top-cover :pilot

Ian

Yeah get with it! :rotf

Terry B)

Terry she's outstanding but don't you think it needs a little color to add interest? :idonno

Tony lee :laugh:

Back