• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

F-84G THUNDERJET "THE BIRD HAS FLOWN"

F-84G THUNDERJET "WINGS TO FLY"

Looks superb, sir. Did you decide which markings you're going to use, Terry ??

Ian

Added some different panel colors. This Model Master Magnesium the same as the wing panels. Dropped flaps have been added.

DSC00662.JPG

DSC00663.JPG

DSC00664.JPG

DSC00666.JPG

DSC00665.JPG

B)

Luvvit, luvvit, luvvit :good: - Please be a UK based one :notworthy Please be a UK based one :notworthy Please be a UK based one :notworthy Please be a UK based one :notworthy Please be a UK based one :notworthy

You get the idea !!

Ian

Luvvit, luvvit, luvvit :good: - Please be a UK based one :notworthy Please be a UK based one :notworthy Please be a UK based one :notworthy Please be a UK based one :notworthy Please be a UK based one :notworthy

You get the idea !!

Ian

Thanks Ian!

B)

Looks great T !

just to check - your final silver was the 'silver leaf' ? did you mask that to spray the selected panels with the Testors Magnesium?

for your black base did you use T/S 14 or 29?

Looks great T !

just to check - your final silver was the 'silver leaf' ? did you mask that to spray the selected panels with the Testors Magnesium?

for your black base did you use T/S 14 or 29?

No black base! Yes base silver is Tamiya Silver Leaf with an added coat of future. Yes I masked selected panels to apply the Magnesium. I will then a coat of future the seal the magnesium and to get ready for decals.

Terry B)

Thanks Terry, any reason for the future coat over the silver leaf?

I use this for sealer on metal paint as Future no longer available in Australia,

http://www.testors.com/product/145636/1409/_/Metalizer_Sealer_1_34_oz._Metalizer

I have an older bottle that states for both buffing and non buffing metal paint

sprays straight from the bottle.

Also like the way you picked certain access panels and left them in silver leaf.

will have to try that. (y)

Thanks Terry, any reason for the future coat over the silver leaf?

I use this for sealer on metal paint as Future no longer available in Australia,

http://www.testors.com/product/145636/1409/_/Metalizer_Sealer_1_34_oz._Metalizer

I have an older bottle that states for both buffing and non buffing metal paint

sprays straight from the bottle.

Also like the way you picked certain access panels and left them in silver leaf.

will have to try that. (y)

I put the clear coat on in preparation for decals. I used the buffing metalizer.

B)

Back