• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

F-84G THUNDERJET "THE BIRD HAS FLOWN"

F-84G THUNDERJET "LET THE DECALS BEGIN"

That looks outstanding Terry but I agree with the others. It needs more color! :eek:hyeah

Hey boys! Here's some pictures of the real thing.

h1d5b9ef.jpg

hef841b0.jpg

hcd40b19.jpg

h21eae74.jpg

Yeah get with it! :rotf

Terry B)

Got some time this afternoon and this evening. should be able to get a light panel wash done. Will post some pics over on my thread soon. Really like the this has turned-out, Terry, even if it isn't a British based one !! :drinks

You can see in that bottom photo just how matt and 'uniform' the NMF oxidised out to. Almost grey. Course there's nothing to stop you doing the 'museum' finish version ;)

Ian

Yeah get with it! :rotf

Terry B)

Got some time this afternoon and this evening. should be able to get a light panel wash done. Will post some pics over on my thread soon. Really like the this has turned-out, Terry, even if it isn't a British based one !! :drinks

Ian

Sorry about that! Just using what came with the kit. Maybe next time.

B)

I got two in the stash, Terry.... maybe for a future Cold War/NATO or NMF II campaign ??

Ian

So yours is either not Clean enough or not dirty enough :rotf :rotf[/quote]

Hmmmm.....That makes it just right.

;)

Well all the decals are on! All twenty of them!!! This has been a real excercise in decal application. I still have some polishing to do and some touch up here and there, but the plane is pretty much done. The final part will be the pilot. Here are some pictures of the latest progress.

Terry B)

hbae9a08.JPG

had0c97a.JPG

ha8f740c.JPG

hb7ba158.JPG

h15397b3.JPG

I assume you meant 20 per side, looks like more than 20 to me ! Looking great so far (y) (y)

F-84G THUNDERJET "ON THE FLIGHT LINE"

Great decal work Terry :good:

What brand are those because they sure don't look like Tamiya decals?

Tony lee

F-84G THUNDERJET "ON THE FLIGHT LINE"

Great decal work Terry :good:

What brand are those because they sure don't look like Tamiya decals?

Tony lee

Nope those are Tamiya decals right out of the box.

Thanks!

Terry

Back