• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Easy Pickins"

Thx Luiz, Mr. Moon Puppy, James and Helio. Thx muchos Amigos.

Thx Mike, I must agree, I do like that Thompson myself.

Thx again Gents. Cheers, Ski.

Thx Christian, glad ya like it. A bit of a biggin, but it's been a fun ride so far.

Cheers, Ski.

P.S. I see you were a brick flyer. The weapons loaders called em Phantom bites, must of been a bit rough on my compadres. I was lucky enough to load the F-15's, 16's, made for us ground dogs. However, I did load the A-37....can you say hemorrhoids??? Panama, 85-87. :good:

Thx Christian, glad ya like it. A bit of a biggin, but it's been a fun ride so far.

Cheers, Ski.

P.S. I see you were a brick flyer. The weapons loaders called em Phantom bites, must of been a bit rough on my compadres. I was lucky enough to load the F-15's, 16's, made for us ground dogs. However, I did load the A-37....can you say hemorrhoids??? Panama, 85-87. :good:

You were a knuckle dragger?! :salute

I loaded nukes on B52s up in ND. :bang head

Sweet land of nothingness. :laugh:

I went to the Ellsworth AF Museum in SD a couple years back, including a tour of the base and the Minuteman training silo. Very cool seeing all the Cold War stuff. I will definitely be revisiting again next time I'm passing through.

You were a knuckle dragger?! :salute

Buff muzzle plugger, what a hoot. I missed that call, thankfully. I enjoyed working the line, but it got old in NM, Alamo ain't the best place to be sent when ya grow'd up in So Cal. I was wonderin who I ticked off to get sent there, HA! Yes, the cold war, themz was the dayz to be in the AF.

Gonna have to check out that museum, if I ever wonder eastward, Helios. My old shop Chief from Panama became a missile man in one of them holes, yikes.

Yeah I think everyone wondered who they pissed off. Ol' southern boy should have been a Warner Robbins but noooo, they sent me to N Freakin' D....And not even Minot, it was Grand Forks.

Yeah I think everyone wondered who they pissed off. Ol' southern boy should have been a Warner Robbins but noooo, they sent me to N Freakin' D....And not even Minot, it was Grand Forks.

Bahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa, and I thought I had it bad. Alamo wasn't hell, but you could see it from there, El Paso was just down the road, HA!

My two yrs in Panama was like getting paid to go scuba diving and bein a beach bum, ruff gig.

Cemetary wall

Small update Gents. It's been raining up here, a lot, so I a working the base concept. This layout is about as good as I'm going to be able to make it, but I recon it'll work. The element of surprise is what I'm after in this scenario.

The wall will get a good work over with damage, etc., painted a dirty yellow tone and the water fountain will be inactive, but grungy and have nasty mossy water in it and lots of shrubs near the entryway to keep the Ranger hidden and the bike. And yes, climbing ivy vines, etc as well, plus tile cap on the top of the wall.

Look er over and let me know what yall thing, please. I really can't go any bigger and I certainly can't go smaller on the base, so other than minor adjustments this may have to do.

Thx for watchin, Ski.

Thx Luiz, Helios and Mike. I'm searching for large scale leaves or at least bigger garden type accessories.

Back