• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dragon's T34/76 No.112 Factory

Matt,
Love the build, looks great.
The color variation looks super and love all the
grab handles for the "fleshy armor" the Soviet's were
so well known for... ;) :eek:hmy: :blush: :evil:
Keep up the good work. I'm hoping that the cool beer
is helping with the heat and building?
Shawn

Matt,

Your T-34 looks great! Very subtle on the chippin and weathering, I like it very much.
Congratulations for your fine job.

Juliano

Shawn , thanks mate for your kind comment and yes still need that cold beer as it is still quite warm here at the moment

Jose , thanks for your kind words as well my friend , only dry and wet mud to do on the lower hull , tracks etc ( not to much ) needs to be done then some finer detail work then i will call this build finished :woohoo:

Juliano , thanks for your kind words as well , glad you like it so far

cheer's again guy's

Matt

Just a short update on what's been goin' on with the T34
I have finished the mud , dirt etc on the tank all that is remaining is to finish the tarps
Also ( as the photo's show ) is that i have also started the base with the PE ferns needing paint , mud to tie in the tank with the base and a few pigments here and there to also tie it all together
As mentioned before i will be adding a figure ( not sure which one yet ) till i find what i'm looking for it will remain figureless
Here's what it looks like so far
DSC_0002-21.jpg

DSC_0004-13.jpg

DSC_0007-16.jpg

DSC_0009-9.jpg

DSC_0010-10.jpg

DSC_0011-11.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to have a look

Any comments etc are more than welcome

Thanks in advance

Matt :)

Matt,
It looks great, are you going to put track marks on the base
(I.E. is that where the mud is coming from)?
Looks like the mud is pretty great looking too.
Shawn

Hi Shawn , yes i will be adding track marks on the base , hopefully they turn out OK i will also add some fresh mud along the bottom of the tracks ( where the tracks meet the base ) giving it that freshly churned mud look

cheer's and thanks again

Hi Matt.

That is a sweet looking T-34. I have always liked the look of the early T-34's with the big single hatch and small turret. They just look like nothing but business. And you have done a great job of making it look the part. I really like the mud effects at the rear. But it is just a great job all the way around on a cool looking tank.

Gary B)

Hey Gary , thanks mate for your kind comments , much appreciated
I am happy with how it is turning out , wasn't to happy with the base when i first did it ( looked like i had raided the scale train section of my LHS ) but after i pulled most of the woodland scenic foliage off the base added some PE Royal ferns i am much happier with the result

cheer's

Hi again Matt.

As far as figures have you had a chance to see any of the releases from either Tank, or some that I don't see much of are from DES. They have some really nice ones.

Gary B)

Love the way the anti-ditching wood came out too... Nice job
beating it up, looks well used. I'm sure that you will do fine
adding the track marks and blending the two together...
Can't wait to see it.
Shawn
Check Rich & Joy at www.rjproducts.com
They have some great figures too.

Hi Shawn , thanks mate ,i've done the track marks and blended the tracks with the ground work and am happy with the result , thanks as well for the link some great gear they have got there

Laura thank you as well glad you like my Tiger fodder

cheer's

Tank you so much Rudi , much appreciated
Well i have nearly finished this one ( except for the figure ) so i will post the finished build soon

cheer's

Back