• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dragon King Tiger

MIKE ,

Yeah ! I agree with :mpup That Konig's Tiggy PoPs !! Love th stripes ! Awesome job ! lookin' forward to th weathering ...

Rock-On !! :ro: :ro: :ro: :ro: :ro: :ro: :ro: :ro: :ro: :ro: :ro: :ro: :ro:

:erik

Interesting paint scheme Mike . It sort of looks like the Italians might of had some influence there :fencing

Cheers, Christian B)

Thank you very much, my friends! Armani Tiger? :hmmm The morning was free, so I shot a couple coats of Games Workshop Purity Seal over the dried paint, then added several filters. I really like the way they unify and tone the camo, gives it a nice fade.

IMG_5721.JPG

IMG_5722.JPG

IMG_5723.JPG

IMG_5724.JPG

IMG_5725.JPG

This will be set aside to dry until tomorrow, when a clear gloss coat will be shot over the entire model. I prefer to coat the whole thing, it lets me add my decals and also preps the surface for my pin washes. Thank you for checking it, more to come.

:drinks

Dear Mike.

...excelent finish...one of the best from yours :coolio

...waiting for more :dude

:drinks

Luiz.

Oooohh , that seal really did improve the overall look Mike .

:drinks Looking forward to more. Cheers, Christian B)

Fantastic looking Tiger, Mike. I like it very much :dude (y)
But one more thing except drilling out exhaust pipes is damaged zimmerit. I would paint places with damaged zimmerit in color of primer or metal.

Back