• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Doodlebug

phantom II

Master at Arms
I think I'll throw one in .

doodle_bug_002a.jpg

Should have to suffer too long.

Cheers, Christian B)

Cut and glued . Drying mode now .

Doodle_bug__Cut__dry_001a.jpg

I'm afraid it will more involved than just that :facepalm

Cheers, Christian B)

Nothing too exciting but progress none the less .

Primered and this is my second attempt at mixing RLM 76 .

Bug_underside_002a.jpg

Disassembled my 35 year old pressure regulator , cleaned and back in use . Appears to be working well at this time.

Looks a lot more durable than what I'm seeing on the internet :woohoo:

Cheers, Christian B)

Good luck I don't like mixing paint :eek:ldguy

Pretty amazing. I have a large number of paints and I'm still mixing them to try and get something right.

It would be nice to not have to although , the Acrylics are easy to work with if you have a formula .

Cheers, Christian B)

Loving this.

Also watching closely because you're giving me an idea. I have that Revell 1/72 Type IXC40 that I'm not using. At the end of the war, they were working on mounting a hangar and rails on the 40s to bring the V1 places, like NYC.

Just read the page that Monogram dedicated on the V 1 paint jobs.........Unsure if I know more now than before .
Seems to be whatever they had on that day and segmented late in the war :frantic

Cheers, Christian B)

Back