• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML Pz III Ausf J.

You doing nails now? :rotf :mpup

J1df4qQ.jpg

Moved the TC. Dumped the pointing cliche dude and his sidekick, earth tones on the road side.

Outstanding. :notworthy :notworthy (y) :D

They're not supposed to sell to consumers, but when I did makeup effects I never had an issue walking into any dental supplier for alginate, Methyl Methacrylate or Jet acrylic. I even have an articulator around here somewhere.

I bet it's even easier now with the internet. I had no problem getting Waxer melters or vacuum stuff online.

I hope you use ventilation with the monomer, it's pretty volatile.

Beautiful work by the way.

They're not supposed to sell to consumers, but when I did makeup effects I never had an issue walking into any dental supplier for alginate, Methyl Methacrylate or Jet acrylic. I even have an articulator around here somewhere.

I bet it's even easier now with the internet. I had no problem getting Waxer melters or vacuum stuff online.

I hope you use ventilation with the monomer, it's pretty volatile.

Beautiful work by the way.

Thanks, for the snow I only use the polymer powder, no need for the liquid monomer.

John,

I'd have to agree with you! That snow and the way you have positioned it, looks fantastic!!!!

I think the best I have ever seen! Looks exactly like a heavy snow and the temperature now rising, and melting around the fence which, heated by the sun, is thawing the surrounding snow! Also love whatever you've used for dirt splashed up on the snow. Very Lifelike!!!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Thanks so much for the comments.

Bob I just model what is outside the door! (we finally lost all the snow last week!)

What does everyone think about some dead leaves left over from fall against the fence?

John your snow always looks great, never looks prestine, just the right amount of dirt. Outstanding! :popcorn

Back