• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA3 Sponsors

Hi James,
I have been so busy over the last couple of months that I didn't really notice this thread.
I would like to donate a full size FW190 print on Archival watercolor paper as THREEDBATTLEART if possible at this point?
Please let me know wha I need to do?

Regards Ian.

I'm not James but I can answer...THANKS!!! :notworthy

James can you please add Ian Hill to the list?

:) No problem ....glad to help a good cause. Do i post it to one of you now or wait until you have selected someone and I send it Direct?

Ian.

It seems Paper panzer Productions sent me the package so I could review the items and donate the boxed sets. I did explain that I can't really review the boxed items without some assembly and sending something started is not really nice. So, I will review the bagged items only and send the boxed items to whoever wins them (as a set).

PPP35003PPP35017PPP35025PPP35029.jpg

Regards,

That is excellent and very much appreciated. I however, don't do Paper Panzers or What-if's either so I hope I don't get those. Besides, resin and I don't play well together! :blink :woohoo:

I'll be looking forward to seeing someone do something with these.

It seems Paper panzer Productions sent me the package so I could review the items and donate the boxed sets. I did explain that I can't really review the boxed items without some assembly and sending something started is not really nice. So, I will review the bagged items only and send the boxed items to whoever wins them (as a set).

PPP35003PPP35017PPP35025PPP35029.jpg

Regards,

Cool!

I had planned on donating a 1/35 Italeri Opel Maultier with Flak 38 (Kit 380)
as seen below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdN4jS9shDU

Back