• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA ENTRY-MrT-T-55A

Not much bench time last night, but some stuff got done. Got the exhaust done. I realized that I needed to get the tracks done before doing any more PE. I purchased Trumpeters individual track links to replace the kit rubber band tracks. They look really nice, but they have to be glued together. I am using Tamiya liquid cement to assembly the track and they are going together pretty good. Here are a couple pictures. More later.

Terry

DSC08227.JPG

DSC08228.JPG

Looking good, Terry! It's too bad Eduard didn't make the parts fit the kit better, but you are making them look good. (y) :drinks

Well if this is magic it's slow magic. Worked 3 hours and never got off the left rear fendor. Here is what things look like.

Terry

DSC08231.JPG

DSC08232.JPG

DSC08233.JPG

DSC08234.JPG

I found one of my stray handles from my T-55 build under the bench last week. :laugh: Atta boy, looks good, keep it coming. :D

I found one of my stray handles from my T-55 build under the bench last week. :laugh: Atta boy, looks good, keep it coming. :D

Thanks! That handle is bugging the hell out of me. I'm at work and can't fix it. ARRRRRRGG!!!!!

Back