• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA ENTRY-MrT-T-55A

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Here we go!! For John!!

DSC08214.JPG

DSC08215.JPG

DSC08216.JPG

Terry :v

Re: CTA Entry-MrT-T-55A

Great Choice Terry !!! Looking forward to see you work your magic on this one !!! :cheer:

regards
JOEY

Progress report: The dreaded wheels are done and I have started the PE on the rear hull. Here are some pictures and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC08217.JPG

DSC08223.JPG

DSC08224.JPG

B)

Well T, it's doesn't look like you're wasting any time. You have already made a week's progress at the pace I build. :mpup

You surely left the starting gate ablaze!

You have already made a week's progress at the pace I build. :mpup

More like a month at mine!

[Edit] I had to look at the start up photos to see that Eduard was one of the ingredients... I was about to ask since Verlinden doesn't usually use nickel coated brass.

Regards,

You surely left the starting gate ablaze!

You have already made a week's progress at the pace I build. :mpup

More like a month at mine!

[Edit] I had to look at the start up photos to see that Eduard was one of the ingredients... I was about to ask since Verlinden doesn't usually use nickel coated brass.

Regards,

Ha I forgot I had the Eduard set until I started pulling the parts out "BONUS"!!!

B)

Dang it,Terry!I didn't even get my model parts out of the plastic bags.
You have the speed of a formula 1 car! :woohoo:

Great start brother! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Dang it,Terry!I didn't even get my model parts out of the plastic bags.
You have the speed of a formula 1 car! :woohoo:

Great start brother! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Ha! I've been building in my mind for the last three weeks.

B)

Back