• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

COLD WAR WINGS SIGNUP SUMMARY

RVA72002.jpg

revell-tornado-gr1-raf-04619--104-p.jpg

So many decisions. Russian or Brit?

Well, after giving this considerable thought, I had decided to take a pass as I need to get out of the campaign drill, however, since I still have the better part of ten months to do it, I've decided to throw my hat into the ring one more time. I'm not going to do the one I was considering however, instead put me down for a Classic Airframes 1/48 B-57B. After all, one good cranberry deserves another ! Due to other commitments, I will not be starting this till after the BOB campaign ends at the earliest.

Shoot! Can I still get in on this? I just started a B-47 tonight. All I did was clip a few things from the sprues and clean them up.

Hi Guy's.
I'm going to chime-in with a Fairey Firefly. I hope to model an example that flew with the Royal Canadian Navy in +/-1950. I see there is still lots of time left for the campaign.

Here is the kit I'd like to get going on:

Firefly001_zps66514dca.jpg

Altogether, this will give me a Hansa W.13, a Tamiya Spitfire, and this Firefly to work on. Thats enough.

Sounds good Ben, start a new thread with your unbuilt kit and time stamp from something and you're in (y)

Back