• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Citroen 11 CV

Looking very nice. I'm guessing the body is loosely installed ?

The back fenders look to have too much clearance

Cheers, Christian B)

The WORST model I've ever put together :(

Everything that could go wrong did go wrong - snapped pieces, scratched windows, wrong mix of colours, spray painting should have been easy but it turned out to be anything but ....

As expected, photos aren't much better either.

Sorry for the result, it is not worthy of being on this forum :sick:

h373f38e.JPG

h7f7b498.JPG

Only posting this because I started it and I think I should man up to face the results no matter how it turns out.

Thanks for watching

Laurence

Hey Laurance . It looks pretty good from here .

If I had to look for a negative I would pick on the chrome for just being silver but that can be hard to do.

Looks a lot like the real thing to me (y) (y)

Too many SS officers used them . Probably bad karma anyhow :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Well for me car models are the hardest model to do so I can understand the frustraition, but your car doesn't look bad and any model is worthy of being posted here. Keep building the next one will turn out better.

:ro:

If I had to look for a negative I would pick on the chrome for just being silver but that can be hard to do.

Cheers, Christian B)

You will laugh at this, but that is actually Vallejo Model Air 71.064 - Chrome .... :blink

To keep the French atmosphere up, I'd say Chapeau Monsieur.

:notworthy

Laurence

Well for me car models are the hardest model to do so I can understand the frustraition, but your car doesn't look bad and any model is worthy of being posted here. Keep building the next one will turn out better.

:ro:

Thanks Terry, I do find the cars and planes the hardest ones for me to do. Frustrating. Cars - I had this Tamiya kit and a Revell one ages ago. Can't paint them to save my life.
As for the planes, I have always somehow managed to chose the ones that don't line up, don't match, too thick and so on.

I'll keep having a go, hopefully it will end up a lot better.

Laurence

Cheers, Christian B)

You will laugh at this, but that is actually Vallejo Model Air 71.064 - Chrome .... :blink

Laurence

Absolutely :rotf :rotf I stopped building cars by 1980 . Everything has advanced a lot since then .

I would probably still be mumbling over the chrome tape :frantic

Cheers, Christian B)

Laurence

Not very chrome is it?

I think it's fine Laurence. Glad you posted it. If you're finished post it up on the Completed thread and earn that ribbon. :coolio

Back