• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Centurion Sho'T

The Zod

Other than adding an AFV Club mantlet cover,this will be OOB. I am not sure what I will use for the sand color. I think the Testor's IDF sand gray is a bit too yellow. :idonno

cent2_zpsigdnb5ty.jpg

cent1_zpsthx3eu2s.jpg

cent3_zpshvygazek.jpg

Finally got the gumption to start working on this. Terry Ashley on the Perth site was not kidding when he said you have to cut away some of the mantlet when adding the canvas cover.
cent4_zpscedd88mz.jpg

cent5_zpsgkmefruz.jpg

cent6_zpsz4yy5p5s.jpg

Other than adding an AFV Club mantlet cover,this will be OOB. I am not sure what I will use for the sand color. I think the Testor's IDF sand gray is a bit too yellow. :idonno

quote]

Shalom Zod.

This might help as they show paint chips from 1967, 1973 and current.

C:\Users\Peter\Pictures\! Hobby Models Research\IDF\z) Israeli Centurions\paint chip.htm

Cheers from Peter

quote]

Shalom Zod.

C:\Users\Peter\Pictures\! Hobby Models Research\IDF\z) Israeli Centurions\paint chip.htm

Cheers from Peter
Hi Peter. The link or the picture does not show up. :)

With the exception of the MG and antennas,the turret is built. I also got some work done on the suspension.
cent7_zpskhxjpbgl.jpg

cent8_zpsinbtkmna.jpg

quote]

Shalom Zod.

Cheers from Peter
Hi Peter. The link or the picture does not show up. :)

Here you go.

From a site somewhere.

MM #2138 is Sinai Grey

MM Armour Sand 30277

Sinai War = 1956 XF-62 Olive Drab or Humbrol 066 Olive Drab
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Six Days War 1967 = (FS 30372) 50% XF-60 Dark Yellow + 50% XF-57 Buff
or 85% 083 Ochre + 15% 117 U.S. Light Green 072 Khaki Drill

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yom Kippur War 1973 = 33% XF-57 Buff +33% XF-59 Desert Yellow + 33% XF-20
Medium Grey
Humbrol A = 50% 092 Grey Green + 25% 093 Desert Yellow
+ 25% 034 White
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Humbrol B = 50% 072 Khaki Drill + 25% 093 Desert Yellow + 25% 034 White

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lebanon War 1982 = 50% XF-20 Medium Grey + 50% XF-57 Buff
Humbrol = 50% 164 Dark Sea Grey + 20% 163 Dark Green III
+ 15% 062 Leather + 15% 121 Pale Stone

Hope that helps. Cheers from Peter

Back