• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Campaign Idea

Skinny_Mike

Hi guys - Saturday is the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 events. (I'm not trying to start any political discussions here) I was wondering if there would be any interest in a campaign related to this event. My thought would be anything used in the global war on terror. I think it would be fairly broad (Ships, Armor, Aircraft, Dioramas, Figures), although focused on relatively modern equipment but from a potentially large group of nations.

Thoughts?
Mike

This is a splendid idea! I have my badges from the Cold War, Global War on Terror, and Iraqi Freedom, but have not built an aircraft (since I got back to modeling) from any of those eras. The latest jet in my stash in an F-102... I'm gonna have to cogitate on this and cypher it out.

Still a excellent idea... and I will follow it closely
'

I think I could join this. It would be interesting. Besides, it's been quite some time since I acquired a ribbon.

Back