• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Camo Signup

Just got a gift from a friend tonight I will enter with it or an F16 Israeli bird

spinners_csh-2-rooivalk.jpg

1122219288.jpg

It's not the next to last day of the campaign, is it? :D [sub]sorry, Dave![/sub]

Moon Puppy

I have a three colour build just about finished, only the touchy stuff to do next week. Will these photos do.

We'd love to see what you're working on for sure but for full credit on our Campaigns we would have to have a start photo of the unbuilt model and a time stamp of something, like a newspaper header or even the Official Modelers' Alliance server time that you will find at the bottom of the front page of the site.

If you got one in progress, go ahead and finish it then start a new one!! (y)

Re: Camo Signup - In with this

I know I should be finishing up a few things, but sometimes, you just have to snip and glue some styrene.
I thought I would give this a whirl and try some new techniques in the bargain. Start your clocks.

Tamiya Type97(Chi-Ha) in 1/35th scale.

Cheers,

Bill

JA_tank_1.jpg

JA_tank_2.jpg

v0

Re: Camo Signup - In with this

Think this one is just a perfect kit for this campaign,Bill.

Looking forward to the next steps. :popcorn

Greetings,Ron.

Thanks Ron and Dave!

Here it is after a couple hours of work.
Classic Tamiya. Fast and straight forward.
I'll start another thread in the "Camo" body.

Thanks for looking,

Bill

Ja_tank_3.jpg

Back