• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Camo Signup

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
The Camo forum is up and running.

3 colors or more any subject.

Who's in?

Adam A37 Tweet

swhing!

I may have to do something non SEA, just for something different. (those words have haunted me in the past)

I plan on doing a Tweet. I bought it and the black box cockpit about 6 months before the Encore kit came out with the resin and PE. Now I gotta go dig some of that PE up somewhere.

What is the build time (campaign duration) for this one?
I will give it a shot if I can wrap-up these other campaigns first.

Thanks,

Bill

and when will it start MP ? ....

I think you are good to go Dave. This one is in "Current Campaigns" category.
Be the first one to post and win a prize. (bragging rights, or something...) :hmmm

Am I right? :huh:

Bill

Question about whether this is an eligible entry or not.

120_3.jpg

AH-1W Cobra from Desert Storm. Got decals and kit to do this a/c.

I know the AH1 flew in Vietnam so a SEA camo would work, I think... Doesn't the Marines have a three color camo for this version?

Oh yeah, here ya go.. from Wiki

AH-1_Cobra.jpg

Turkeys Cobra's is ex marine birds and they have a 3 tone camo.

Also see that Israel has repainted some of they'r apache's in a 3 tone brown desert camo.

I'll just pass on this build then. I've already got the decals for this build, and its one I really want to do, so I figured I'd go ahead & do it for this campaign if it worked, but since it doesn't, then I wont worry about it.

I'll have to look and see what else I've got that might work. Not sure I have anything right now that would have a 3 color camo scheme on it.

Well, FWIW, I think the Cobra is much more handsome with more 'pizazz' than the Apache..........

Back