• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Broplan 1/72 vac. ATR 42 300

Thank you!
I'm calling it done, not perfect, not finished but done... IMG_2408.JPGIMG_2414.JPGIMG_2415.JPGIMG_2421.JPG

Way to go guy!! Fine job.

I haven't been doing anything, well sporadic work on two SeaBees for the Yukon Air Force. I have a pinched sciatic nerve in my right butt cheek, can't sit but for a few minutes at a time. That's why I haven't posted anything for the last while.

I haven't been doing anything, well sporadic work on two SeaBees for the Yukon Air Force. I have a pinched sciatic nerve in my right butt cheek, can't sit but for a few minutes at a time. That's why I haven't posted anything for the last while.
Glad you made it in the new site though (y)

What, you can't model hanging from your toes? You certainly can do anything else related to modeling:bm:

What, you can't model hanging from your toes? You certainly can do anything else related to modeling:bm:
IKR, The man can make the entire inside of a Beaver out of a beer can...I know, stock up on slightly used beer cans for the next 5 projects. :Drinks:

Thank you all! Now working on an RVHP 1/72 Beech Kingair 200 Should be in the new WWA Livery with beautiful decals from Arctic Decals for 3 aircraft.
James, I know your pain, I have just gotten vertical from sciatic back nerve that had me flat for almost 3 weeks...although I built snap together kits in bed! One good thing about sciatica....I couldn’t feel the pain in my arthritic hip!

No beer guy, on meds. :p:

Chris, that's the KA I did for Mike in Calgary, in Dome Pete paint, but Aklan Air titles. J-Bot did a nice set of decals. If I can ever finish those freakin SeaBees I have another Twin Beech for Slate Falls on deck. Guess I'll have to call that one the long lost relative of Beech. The airplane is being imported from the US, Canadian reg will be CF-JIR. Great looking machine. There's a guy in Ottawa who makes a set of resin Edo 9850's complete with beaching gear and struts, for it. I don't think he has a website, but I have his email addy if anyone's interested.

Thanks for looking, and replying!
James I was looking while you built that model! I have one of mine finished, (well, glued together anyway) paint drying the fit is a little less than stellar. I figured I’d start another build but do it...differently, I am “borrowing” the wings engines and landing gear covers from an Amodel 1900C Which have issues all their own. But the engines and the landing gear housings fit to nacelles on the 1900 wing, they don’t on the 200 for some reason, being both too wide and too deep for the nacelles. I’ll start a thread, maybe it’ll make sense...?

Back