• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bronco's SPG Bishop

Yep PE grills, needs paint before I put those on Big"J".
OH Yeah, The breech block works if you move the handle back and forth, as these kids say "Kewl Beans" eh.

Tony lee

Ammunition racks, radio, wow really great interior detail (y) great progress Tony! :ro:

All the best!
Dusan.

Respect for finnishing the gun!! :notworthy :notworthy
My 25 pdr from bronco went back in the box after some trials with that PE and not so good instructions....
Great job Tony (y)
//Mats

Hello Folks :Hiay

Taking care of details
001-13.jpg

Drilled and pinned the rear doors so they swing, ammo boxes, jack block, water containers called "Flimsies" that must have been soft material.
Wiring up the radio and PE for the antenna bases, cleaning up other parts that will be installed soon.

The weekend is here :dance
Tony lee

Tony.

I looks like there are two different styles of ammo boxes. Is this correct? If so one style should be for the shell and the other style is for the brass cartridge. That is great if it is so. How many of each style does the kit contain? Also, does the kit contain individual shells and cartridges?

Thanks and cheers

Tankbuilder the two stacked are cartridge boxes(metal)
and two shell boxes (wood)

12 AP rounds
22 HE rounds
32 cartridges cases

Thanks
Tony lee

By the end of the day I had this much together and there's still more parts to install tomorrow. :woohoo:
002-18.jpg

003-6.jpg

004-2.jpg

Now this has been a lot of FUN :eek:hyeah
Tony lee

I love that limber! Did you know that the same style of limber with slightly different ammo holders was also used with the 17 pounder anti-tank gun?

Cheers

Back