• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BROKENEAGLE'S PAINTINGS - update 23rd Oct'23- a new sci-fi painting idea.

:yipee
I have been given the Ok to show the companies version of the landscape art and semi profile sheet that i have done for their Ltd Edition model. I have added some heavy watermarks for web protection so sorry. They will be releasing this pre built model for collectors early next year and asked that i give them a plug as they are doing the same for my art work.
As you will be able to see compared to the previous profile pic it has differences from my version. This is so there art is exclusive to the model release.
My version has the gun pods and only a white rudder though i am working on another with the solid white tail with rocket pods. I am still working on my version of the landscape so that it has quite a number of changes from th K&C release.
I have included a couple of shots of the model as well. B)
The 1/30th scale model from King and Country. They create very nice toy soldiers, tanks and planes for collectors from all periods of history.
LW063_28329.JPG

LW063_28129.JPG

The Artwork
landscape_me109_008_WB2.jpg

graf_me109_special.jpg

Looks great Ian,

I'm glad everything seems to be working out nicely for you!

Nobody is more deserving!

Bob

looking very nice these models :good: ... I think they are pre building and painted models!

Really your drawings amazed me positively :frantic

Regards!

Luiz.

Great looking model! Kinda odd scale isn't it?

And these are pre built/painted models?

Strange scale but aimed at a different market from us.
Yes MP. All completed before you buy. Aimed at a very different type of collector from the model maker. For collectors who just want one; sometimes hard to figure from our perspective.

Ian.

Looks great Ian,

Bob

Thanks Bob :good: , it seems to finally be on the up as 2018 has been the most progressive year yet(year 3 of the business). I can understand now why they say it takes at least 5 years to really get a business up and going.
Appreciate the kind words.

Ian.

Looks great Ian,

Bob

Thanks Bob :good: , it seems to finally be on the up as 2018 has been the most progressive year yet(year 3 of the business). I can understand now why they say it takes at least 5 years to really get a business up and going.

Ian.

Many cliches are just that. Cliches! The five year thing in business? Trust me, that is True!

Been there and done that! You're on your way!!!!

Bob

Ian, that is some phenomenal work and the box art is simply stunning. I don't normally get pre-built models but if it means getting some of your magnificently incredible box art; I'm going shopping. Good luck on your business. I'll pray for a continual upward spiral.

Looks great Ian,

Bob

Ian.

Many cliches are just that. Cliches! The five year thing in business? Trust me, that is True!

Been there and done that! You're on your way!!!!

Bob

:good: :salute

Ian, that is some phenomenal work and the box art is simply stunning. I don't normally get pre-built models but if it means getting some of your magnificently incredible box art; I'm going shopping. Good luck on your business. I'll pray for a continual upward spiral.

Thanks Duke for the fantastically positive feedback :dude :lol: If the collectors respond to it as well as you have all should go well. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Ian.

Back