• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BROKENEAGLE'S PAINTINGS - update 23rd Oct'23- a new sci-fi painting idea.

:) (y) :dance

Thanks Laurence, Mike, MP, Jeeves, Luiz, Bob L, Paul, Christian, Duke, Saul and Mr T, so glad that you guys enjoy these posts, follow the progress and then take the time to give me feedback. :)
I really appreciate your comments and interest on a post that isn't model focused - thanks.

I will focus on some model stuff now for a while. :geek

Paul and Duke, if you would like to purchase a print or two please contact me by email at threedbattleart@bigpond.com or private message me here at MA and we can discuss the details.
I will give you a special MA price ;)

Regards
Ian.

:Hiay
G'day all....looks like I will be doing some projects with a diecast model soldier company. I will post a sneak preview here of my quick concept layout for my first project, a limited edition release artwork and a Unit shield, as soon as I get the OK from them. I may also be doing some master paint-works for their vehicles and planes in the future so I will keep you posted.
Stay tuned if it grabs your interest as I will release more info soon. :good:

Ian.

Chris(Helios) ...the wheels are turning mate. Check your email for the latest.

G'day all....looks like I will be doing some projects with a diecast model soldier company. I will post a sneak preview here of my quick concept layout for my first project, a limited edition release artwork and a Unit shield, as soon as I get the OK from them. I may also be doing some master paint-works for their vehicles and planes in the future so I will keep you posted.

Ian.

Sounds like everything is working out for you Ian, Couldn't happen to a better mate!

Bob

Ian.

Sounds like everything is working out for you Ian, Couldn't happen to a better mate!

Bob
Thanks Bob, appreciate that. :good:

Ian.

As I mentioned earlier I am doing a project currently for a limited edition 109 G6. It will be Herman Graf's plane from September 1943 when he was assigned to JGr50 - a special unit to deal with the daylight raids. I have completed the landscape background and I am currently working on the plane. Here is a preview of my progress from a couple of days ago....
Believe it or not this will be my first flying plane painting and not a brokeneagle :huh: :snoopy
109construction_lines.jpg

graf_me109update_31082018.jpg

graf_me109_color_2_gun_pod.jpg

I am working on the RLM 74 & 75 cammo for the sides, the markings and the weathering, then the light rendering. These will all bring this plane to life as they are the final "special effects" that make it appear more real than the flat color base.

Regards
Ian Hill

Simply amazing Ian... I love this plane...possibly one of the best works :frantic :frantic :frantic

Luiz.

Ian, if you don't mind me asking, how are you doing your paintings? Are you using an illustration program? I use PreCreate, insert juvenile joke here, on my iPad Pro for my safety posters.

Back