• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BRD-SW BROADSWORD(UPDATE 4)

Re: BRD-SW BROADSWORD(UPDATE 2)

A little bit of an update. The forward and aft sections are now attached completing the base assembly. I used brass and aluminum tubing to get this done. Now I can start filing in the blanks and adding some detail. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry :D

DSC08717.JPG

DSC08718.JPG

DSC08719.JPG

Need a wingman code name, "Danny-Boy". We'll see who's up on their old movie trivia :popcorn

I like it, had to push the cockpit out there because the nasty fuel stuff it uses would vaporize the pilot if they were any closer.

:popcorn

Need a wingman code name, "Danny-Boy". We'll see who's up on their old movie trivia :popcorn

I like it, had to push the cockpit out there because the nasty fuel stuff it uses would vaporize the pilot if they were any closer.

:popcorn

Hmmm I'll have to think about that????

I think the cockpit will be more like an escape pod.

:D

Re: BRD-SW BROADSWORD(UPDATE 3)

Here's a update! I did some engine detailing which took up most of yesterday. Whew!! Only three more to do. I also added some weapons. She is looking meaner all the time. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry :D

DSC08723.JPG

DSC08724.JPG

DSC08725.JPG

DSC08726.JPG

DSC08728.JPG

Did a little more work on the sword today. Using some parts from a Mig-15 I decided to build another engine. Of course it's not finished yet, but I think you will get the idea. I have the engines tacked into place.

Terry :geek

DSC08775.JPG

DSC08776.JPG

DSC08777.JPG

Did a little more work on the sword today. Using some parts from a Mig-15 I decided to build another engine. Of course it's not finished yet, but I think you will get the idea. I have the engines tacked into place.

Terry :geek

DSC08775.JPG

DSC08776.JPG

DSC08777.JPG

That'll give it that extra little kick... :popcorn

Hey Terry,

Stretchin' that imagination to the limits! Lookin' Great.

Anxious to see it painted! I liked your walking tank, but this may turn out even better!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Thanks Bob! Really just getting started. I hope it turns to cool pretty soon. :rotf

B)

Back