• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BRD-SW BROADSWORD(UPDATE 4)

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
A couple of years ago I started a project that eventually became the "Walking Tank". That was my first scratch/kitbash model. Since then I have been racking by brain in search of another project like that. I have been watching a build on another site of a spaceship being built and it has got my wheels turning. So with that in mind I have desided to start my own. I have already started collecting parts. Some from a couple of Star Wars kits others from a F-18 kit. I have the basic design worked out, but to help illustrate the basic layout here is a drawing of where I am kinda heading.

DSC08612.JPG

Now I want you to imagine this layout only a couple of generations earlier and you may be able to guess where I intend to go with this. So stay tuned this could be fun.

Terry B)

Re: BRD-SW BROADSWORD(SCRATCH/KITBASH PROJECT)

Thanks for the support guys!

B)

Are you going to make Sauls day and give it a sharkmouth?

Re: BRD-SW BROADSWORD(UPDATE 1)

With the T-55 done I worked on a little Sci-Fi today. I am using parts from a couple of star wars kits and a F/A-18 kit right now. I think I have the general layout of the ship so here is how it's looking. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry :D

DSC08715.JPG

DSC08716.JPG

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Sh#*!!!!!

This's for real T?

I'm gone have a ringside seat! :popcorn

Working on it Saul!

:rotf

Looks like a great start!!

I only played a couple of the Wing Commander games, but I really enjoyed them.

Cant wait to see what you come up with.

Looks like a great start!!

I only played a couple of the Wing Commander games, but I really enjoyed them.

Cant wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks Adam! I'm really only using the picture for some inspiration. It will probably turn out to be a cross between a Y-wing and the firefox(Clint Eastwood movie one).

:laugh:

With the T-55 done I worked on a little Sci-Fi today. I am using parts from a couple of star wars kits and a F/A-18 kit right now. I think I have the general layout of the ship so here is how it's looking. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry :D

DSC08715.JPG

DSC08716.JPG

That's so cool you can bring to shape whats in your imagination. :drinks

:popcorn

Thanks MP! It's just rearranging parts into something else.

B)

Back