• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Blohm&Voss BV P.194 FINISHED!

matrixone

Here are the pictures of the finished Revell 1/72 scale B & V P.194 kit.
This time of year its rare to get sunlight for taking outdoor pictures and was happy to have the sunlight but another problem has cropped up...due to the low angle of the sun I had to deal with the shadows from tree branches which I can do nothing about, the shadows looked terrible against my backdrops and kept me from taking the kind of airfield style pictures I wanted to take so the quality of these images are not as good as I planned on but will have to do.

h6543063.JPG

he24db42.JPG

h5d1b7d3.JPG

h9f8834f.JPG

h98e9a5c.JPG

h30435d5.JPG

h76f9608.JPG

h7a4ee54.JPG

h6447e42.JPG

h5026340.JPG

Matrixone

That is really great - photos, IMO, if you didn't know it was a model, you'd say 100% real thing, especially the B/W ones. Awesome stuff :notworthy

Thanks Gary and Chuck!

This airplane is so far off the ugly scale its almost good looking. :gogo

BTW, the jet engine was to be used only during take off and in combat.

Matrixone

well Les it looks as if you have accomplished another Matrix one production. Nice finish

Thank you very much Paul, this was a terrific kit to work with and I feel is one of Revell's best.

Matrixone

Thank you Dave, this one is nicely dirtied up. :) If you think this model is dirty wait until you see the Frankenschmitt. :woohoo:

Matrixone

Back