• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Big Ugly Fat Fellow 1/144 B-52H Stratofortress

Ok Thanks now for the rest of the story ... (y)

hbeff028.JPG

Here's the instructions ... clearly interior black

ha1fc8c8.JPG

hcf5b4eb.JPG

This is what I came up with the picture I saw were dark gray ...

h4b5ec35.JPG

Now just waiting for the paint to dry ... not a Lot of detail in the office doubt you could see it anyway .... C&C Welcome

Still bloody massive even in 144 is it not

You should try standing under one, at 2am, in -30f weather, with all 8 engines running up while everyone running around playing war. :frantic

Looks like she's right 14" in this scale & my 1/72 will have a fuse of about 27" & Wing span of 30+" ... That'll be a fun build ... :woohoo: :dance :ro: :dude

That's just one big model!
27" fuselage-wow!
Tim

I think the B-36 In 1/72 is bigger ... :hmmm :idonno :good: ... And I'm going to do KC-135 in front of it ... :drinks

Thanks fellers now on with the show ... :woohoo:
:woohoo:
h6317b7b.JPG

I fixed the holes in the pilots seats ... :coolio

h1590bbf.JPG

Now about these bubbles ??? anyway to get rid of them ??? as these are the winders that go over the pilots seats ... 1st place a discerning modeler looks ... :pilot

h5041df4.JPG

Bomb bay deck is installed .....

hf591c6c.JPG

Office is in place .... :pilot

C&C Welcome - Gerry

Yikes! Not sure how I would handle that, you've done the first thing I would do, Ask for help.
Drill it out and fill with CA?

You must be listening to the same station as Me ... My thoughts exactly I was thinking of using window maker though ... :pilot

Ok Gerry, why not just toss those to clear parts & just use the Testors winder maker? Seems simple enuff & those pieces do look overly thick to begin with. (Had to go back to page 4 to find a shot of the pit)
What are the other 2 parts? boomerrangs??

Ok I drilled the bubbles out filled the same with clear parts cement .... the Boomerang's are a stand for the model ... Now going to my references to find color of pilot's seats I hope they're not black ... :pilot

Ok I drilled the bubbles out filled the same with clear parts cement .... the Boomerang's are a stand for the model ... Now going to my references to find color of pilot's seats I hope they're not black ... :pilot

Aight (y) Check & see if that fixed the problem, ifnow, ya can always make yer own with the winder maker :soldier

Everything inside was that Neutral Gray color the USAF used on jets.

Ok Thanks MP ... or do you prefer Bob ??? I'll try to lighting that Black a bit ... I ready to close this Fuse ...

Back