• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bf109E-3 "Heinz Bar" - Academy - 1/48

Arturius

Like I said in the Spitfire topic, it's too empty this airfield, so a new one...

another classic, now a German one:

Bf109 History

bf109e3kr_title.jpg

Roth4Bf_109_E_JG_26_WNr_779_Belgien2.jpg

Messerschmitt-BF109-E3-001.jpg

messerschmitt-bf-109-e-fighter-02.png

The start pic's:
DSCF2192.jpg

DSCF2193.jpg

Now I go to workbench, may I?

Cheers :mpup

Art

So which paint scheme are you planning to do? 25 days, including today to zero hour.

James and Mike, very apreciate you have passing by! :notworthy

And Mike, I think about do it the great paint of the great Ace Heinz Bar.
I think be the beatyfull option, later on i up a pic of the colors scheme.

Thanks for watching! :mpup

Art

Dear friends, I wish have better news :blush:

but I think this time, man it's very painfull say this, I gone let you down. :(
I try to start the build with a month, after return from "bad times", to the deadline.
think that I may end with some spare time, but the time runs and it was a busy month more then I wish. :bang head
I bad could end the paint of interior parts. And this time, I want do the correct job, with no rush, and paying attention to the details, correct colors and everthing else. At the end, could be very proud of my work and know that I was honest with everbody that watch this building, I prefer do a good job, of stand in for only the "ribbon", and the model looks terrible.
I'm really sorry.
I'm don't want to let all you down.

But this campaings don't end, until it's end. Who knows tomorrow?
and the "BoB Campaings" will only ends to me when I done with this model! :soldier

Cheers :mpup

Art

Hey Art dont sweat it. While a ribbon is nice the most important thing is to have fun building a model. If you succeed in that you've won the important prize. So enjoy what your doing, share with us so we can enjoy it also. Looking forward to seeing the Spit and Emil side by side when your finished.
James

Back