• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bf109 E4b Dragon 1/32

Finally got the engine on and the cowl installed. Had to cut a lot of stuff to make it fit. This kit is made to be opened up. Got the seat belts done and installed. I like them, but they are stiff. Still, not bad looking. And as I took a final look over I found that while glueing the cowl one gun slipped inside the cowl and I cant fish it out. :vmad
Wings next.

seat%7E0.jpg

DSC00992.JPG

DSC00987.JPG

James

Those the RB seatbelts? They look fantastic.Give them a good soaking of thinned white glue and they will settle down in the corners James.

Looking good!

Those the RB seatbelts? They look fantastic.Give them a good soaking of thinned white glue and they will settle down in the corners James.

Looking good!

Nope, these are the Fine Molds ones. Saul gave a pic review and I had to give them a try. I like them. Soft and pliable, but glue with liquid modeling glue.
James

Back