• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bagge's 8.8cm Panzerjägerkanone Pak43

Mats make sure the joints are clean of anything that will get between the solder and the metal. Oil for fingers, dirt, anything. if what I'm working on has been handled a lot, I'll wipe it down with some alcohol. Good luck! :popcorn

So that is what caused your back issues, hauling home that giant economy sized barrel of flux! :laugh:

I hope you feel better so you can finish this hole puncher! (y) :zen

Just took a couple of pics to show where i was, hoping to get back to it soon!

P1150504.JPG

P1150505.JPG

P1150506.JPG

P1150507.JPG

P1150508.JPG

Have the plan on painting and wheather this one together with the 12,8cm kanone, that one is already painted dark yellow.

Hope you have popcorn enough until i'm back! :popcorn

//Mats

Just took a couple of pics to show where i was, hoping to get back to it soon!

P1150504.JPG

P1150505.JPG

P1150506.JPG

P1150507.JPG

P1150508.JPG

Have the plan on painting and wheather this one together with the 12,8cm kanone, that one is already painted dark yellow.

Hope you have popcorn enough until i'm back! :popcorn

//Mats

I like it so far Mats :popcorn

Looks good,Mats! (y)

After dealing with your pain in the back,you can show "Acht-Acht" who is boss!

Greetings,Ron.

Ok managed to sit down a little today and one of the boggies are almost done :woohoo:

P1150513.JPG

Waiting for the glue to set so i can go further and install the wheels.

P1150514.JPG

So much small pieces on these boggies but it went together pretty fine, had one tiny piece launched with the tweezers, and i thought it was gone forever and i started to mumble in swedish (Veerle knew right away that something was wrong) but as i look down on the desk.....what lies next to the boggie :woohoo: that tiny piece!! i guess it just took off straight up in the air and landed infront of me! :D think i will play the lotto to! :geek

P1150515.JPG

P1150518.JPG

//Mats

Back