• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ARMORED PERSONNEL CARRIERS/IFV Battle Taxi Anyone?

If you guys put as much energy into building as you do coming up with ideas for campaigns we would see a lot more in the way of completions ! :drinks

I am working on it Sir. Tell you what. Instead of having to go and work like 9-10 hours per day, I sit at home and model and you pay my bills. Sound good? NO? Oh well.....just have to keep working and dreaming, which is what you see getting posted

If you guys put as much energy into building as you do coming up with ideas for campaigns we would see a lot more in the way of completions ! :drinks

I'm trying. I haven't completed a campaign in a while due to Life getting in the way. But, I am going to be starting two campaigns in a few days; if not sooner.

Three if this ever gets scheduled sooner.

i wish I had more time and energy to put into building these days! Work and family life eat up a good chunk!

I found a Skif MT-LB APC at the hobby store for cheap that I'll plan for this!

Are MRAPs ok for this?

I was thinking of starting a Cougar 4x4, but I might hold off. God knows I have enough to do! :blush:

ha7e4a25.jpg

yes they are! I think (keyword) that it was for tracked or wheeled. so wheeled examples like the MRAP (good choice, BTW), Stryker, & the BTR- series vehicles (to name but a few) are Okee-Dokee!

Here is the guy I am going with

http://www.missing-lynx.com/reviews/modern/academy13217reviewcs_1.html

The Splinter patten is too kewl!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiyLcITpRig

I don't know if I posted here or not, but I have two versions of the Revell of Germany Boxer that I can submit for this. I might even include the Fuchs I have as well. After all., I have at least four West German modern vehicles to do altogether, so I might as well do them all.

Swordsman, that is a neat choice! You know when the enemy see that moving toward them they think something along the lines of "Oh Crud....."

Hey is anyone intending to do the M113 ACAV Vietnam variation? that has always been a fave, and SA Dave & UI have been chatting about Vietnam and it's influences.

Swordsman, that is a neat choice! You know when the enemy see that moving toward them they think something along the lines of "Oh Crud....."

Hey is anyone intending to do the M113 ACAV Vietnam variation? that has always been a fave, and SA Dave & UI have been chatting about Vietnam and it's influences.
I have the Vietnam M113 from Tamiya But a while back I found an dragon 1/72 M3 Bradley that I am just itching to do It even has some stowage to go onto it

I have the Vietnam M113 from Tamiya But a while back I found an dragon 1/72 M3 Bradley that I am just itching to do It even has some stowage to go onto it

Well I know I committed to the Swedish 9040, and man that camo is DA'BOMB, but that M113 ACAV is really neat. Again Dave, the ancestry of Vietnam is shows....proof & evolution of the Armored Personnel Carrier from battle taxi to offensive weapon

Thanks Bruce .... waiting patiently

Back