• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Armored Jeep

And a big mess of mud I'd love to slap on something but I dont' have anything close to needing it.
h9c57612.JPG

What'chall think?

Let your "pigment stew" dry completely and you will have pigment powders again...use them again. :good:

Don't forget to use the trigger handles on the .50 machine gun.

Looking good,MP! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Thanks Ron, also missed the charging handle the .50, corrected and got a picture of it.

Calling this one Done!

I did an overshot of burnt umber to unify all the different stuff that i did here. I haven't mentioned yet the AK OD Streaking mix, I like that stuff (y)

ha15bd4a.JPG

h9366e1d.JPG

Dragon didn't give any mounting parts for the armor plate so if it looks like it's just hangin' out there in space, well it is.

ha3b1360.JPG

haddee46.JPG

h52d6fa7.JPG

Here ya go Saul, without the armor plate. Steering wheel still look to high?

h5279e9d.JPG

Course, had to do a little staging.

h5d4b401.JPG

And here's the sho nuff finish shot with the hand holds and charging handle.

Hope y'all like it, had fun git'er done today. :beer

(y) Ahh the cleaning lady is there to take care of all the mud i guess :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1oFnWHDPg0

Great job Bob and fast to!! (y)

//Mats

Great stuff MP - looks really good.

Your Jeep's brother from Australia is not to far away from crossing the line in the D-Day campaign, bit more weathering and other stuff - aiming for this weekend.

:drinks

Take your time Laurence, I kinda rushed this to get it completed, would have turned out better if I had let layers cure instead of just drying, almost burned through some layers when I was doing the Enamel based AK Streaking effects.

Back