• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Armored Jeep

I don't know,Bob...something is bugging me about this build.
:hmmm

Maybe you should PLUG UP THOSE HOLES!

Coming along nicely Bob, holes add a nice dimension to it but you should plug them though :pp

Very nice idea with the colour application, must remember that (y)

Laurence

(y)

Looking good MP, I won't say anything about the holes. When you touch up the paint I would not worry to much about matching the paint, might just give it some more character. :drinks

Clear coat on, seats and gun installed. I thought the slot in the armor plate was for vision port, but it lines right up with the top of the steering wheel.

h4c6293e.jpg

he5fe3ad.jpg

Planning on finishing the decals, mudding it up and maybe call it done today. :zen

(y) Superb!

I think those slits are for vision, but strange that the steeringwheel is so high up then... :hmmm

//Mats

Maybe they look over the top usualy but if needed they can hunker down and look through the slits.

Looking great MP

Clear coat on, seats and gun installed. I thought the slot in the armor plate was for vision port, but it lines right up with the top of the steering wheel.

Think it wasn't your mistake,MP.It might be that someone at DML/Cyberhobby didn't do the measurement job justice... :bang head

Looks real good! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Thanks guys, one more round of pictures and i'm going to let what I have cure.

h5d8bdd1.JPG

hbdd9f3f.JPG

h2ebbb3e.JPG

h9b17d23.JPG

h979c715.JPG

And a big mess of mud I'd love to slap on something but I dont' have anything close to needing it.
h9c57612.JPG

Got to get the headlights installed and maybe a wash or two of something.

What'chall think?

Back